Get Help Fighting Fraud Charges Now
There are many different types of criminal charges that fall under the umbrella of fraud in Tennessee. Generally speaking, fraud refers to using lies, deception or deceit for financial gain. Examples of
white collar crimes and fraud charges that people in Nashville and the surrounding areas commonly face include:
- Credit card fraud, which may involve being accused of fraudulently obtaining, using or forging a credit card
- Bank fraud, which may involve illegally obtaining money or assets from a bank or financial institution, or fraudulently posing as bank or financial institution illegal collect money
- Medicare/Medicaid fraud, which may involve hospitals, physicians or any other health care provider submitting false claims or bills to Medicare or Medicaid
- Check fraud, which may involve passing a check while knowing that it is counterfeit or cannot be honored
- Mortgage fraud, which involves materially omitting or misrepresenting information on a mortgage loan application in order to obtain the loan or a larger loan
One thing that most fraud cases have in common is that they are complex. There is often a paper trail and a lot of evidence that must be carefully studied in order to build the best defense possible. For that reason, you need a Davidson County defense lawyer who is experienced and dedicated to your case.
You Can Trust Me With Your Reputation And Future
I, attorney Tommy Overton, have been representing people charged with fraud crimes in the Nashville area for almost 30 years. There is a reason why much of my work comes from referrals: My legal fees are reasonable, and my experience speaks for itself. For an aggressive defense against fraud allegations in Davidson County, you have found the right lawyer.