Being charged with drunk driving, domestic violence, theft or another crime can be an extremely frightening experience. If you are facing charges, you need to make rational and informed decisions.
I am criminal defense attorney Tommy Overton. Over the past 28 years, I have defended hundreds of individuals charged with serious crimes. When you come to my law office, I will treat you like family and provide objective advice about your situation. And I will help you seek the most positive resolution possible.
Free consultation: It costs nothing to sit down and talk to me about your criminal charges. Please complete this online contact form.
What To Expect At The Law Offices Of Thomas T. Overton
- Competitive fees — My fees are competitive for my level of experience, and I offer a free consultation. Additionally, I will try to settle your case outside of court, which can save you time and money.
- Knowledge and experience — When your future and your freedom are on the line, experience matters. I have more than 28 years of experience in criminal defense. And my results speak for themselves.
- Accessibility — When you become my client, I will give you my cell phone number and you will have direct access to me. You will undoubtedly have questions for me outside of normal business hours. You should not have to wait until Monday morning to get answers to your important questions.
From DUI to sex crimes to white collar crimes: Find out more about the types of cases I handle.
Easing Your Tension And Fear
If you have been charged with a crime, you are probably feeling all sorts of emotions — and fear is likely one of them. When you hire me as your criminal defense lawyer, your worries become my worries. It is my job — and my passion — to help people just like you who are facing serious criminal charges.
Let me help you. This is what I do, and I do it well.
Media Appearances By Attorney Tommy Overton
- Has appeared on The O'Reilly Factor
- Past legal analyst on all major Nashville news networks
- Previously hosted his own radio show
- Provides legal commentary in Nashville newspapers
- And more
Contact Me For Experienced Criminal Defense
Act sooner than later if you have been charged with a crime. Please call me at 615-953-8796 to schedule your free consultation.
My office is located in The Life and Casualty Tower in downtown Nashville. My office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Once you become my client, you will get my personal cellphone number.